The privacy of your data is very important to us. This privacy statement explains what personal data we collect from our users and how we use it. We invite you to read these terms carefully before providing your personal data on this website.
On this page, the personal data of users is respected and cared for. As a user, you should know that your rights are guaranteed.
PACKAGING WORLD GROUPE & ASSOCIATES, SL has adapted this website to the requirements of Organic Law 3/2018 LOPD-GDD on Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of Digital Rights, to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 regarding the protection of natural persons (RGPD), as well as Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE).
Data of the person responsible for the file
- Identity: PACKAGING WORLD GROUPE & ASSOCIATES, SL
- NIF: B55054159
- Address: C / Tarragona, nº 80 (Pol. Ind. Casa Nova) – 17181 Aiguaviva (Girona)
- Phone: 972244462
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Origin of the data and purposes of the treatment
- Guarantee compliance with the conditions of use and applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help this website to guarantee the confidentiality of the personal data it collects.
- Support and improve the services offered by this website.
- Manage social networks: PACKAGING WORLD GROUPE & ASSOCIATES, SL may have a presence on social networks. The treatment of the data that is carried out of the people who become followers in the social networks of our website will be governed by this section. As well as those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network that is appropriate in each case and previously accepted by the user. In no case will we use the profiles of followers on social networks to send advertising individually.
Therefore, the categories of data that are treated are only identifying data, except in the case that the user sends their curriculum. In the latter case, we will also deal with academic, professional, and personal data. But, in no case do we deal with specially protected categories of data.
The legal basis for the treatment of the data is the consent of the interested persons for the processing and management of any request for information or consultation about our professional services, as well as for the sending of commercial communications carried out by PACKAGING WORLD GROUPE & ASSOCIATES , SL
To provide services strictly necessary for the development of the activity, we share data with the following providers under their corresponding privacy conditions:
- Hosting: J. ORIOL VILA PLANAS (Iglu Media), domiciled in Spain, treats the data to perform hosting services for ESTUDI GRAF, SA. For more information, you can consult https://www.iglumedia.com/
- Web platform: WordPress treats the data to carry out its support services to our website. For more information, you can consult https://wordpress.org/
- Analysis service: Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google, whose main office is in the USA. Google Analytics uses «cookies», which are text files located on your computer, to help www.packagingworldgroup.com analyze the use that users make of the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of www.packagingworldgroup.com (including your IP address) will be directly transmitted and filed by Google on servers in the United States.
The personal data provided will be kept for the time necessary to carry out the activities detailed above, and its deletion is not requested by the interested party.
These rights are essential in data protection because they allow you to decide on your own information. As a user, you can direct your communications and exercise your rights by following the formalities imposed by Organic Law 3/2018 LOPD-GDD on Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of Digital Rights, and its Development Regulations.
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning them is processed at www.packagingworldgroup.com.
Interested persons have the right to:
- Request access to personal data related to the interested party
- Request its rectification or deletion
- Request the limitation of your treatment
- Oppose the treatment
- Request data portability
Interested parties may access their personal data, as well as request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their situation, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data. PACKAGING WORLD GROUPE & ASSOCIATES, SL will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
They may also request the portability of their data when it is technically possible for the personal data to be transmitted directly from the controller to the controller.
The interested parties will also have the right to effective judicial protection and to file a claim with the control authority, in this case, the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, if they consider that the processing of personal data that concerns them violates the Regulation.
You can exercise these rights through our email email@example.com, together with a photocopy of your ID.
Secret and data security
PACKAGING WORLD GROUPE & ASSOCIATES, SL undertakes to use and process the personal data of users, respecting their confidentiality and using them in accordance with the purpose thereof, as well as to comply with their obligation to save them and adapt all the measures to avoid alteration, loss, treatment, or unauthorized access, in accordance with the provisions of current data protection regulations.
PACKAGING WORLD GROUPE & ASSOCIATES, SL cannot guarantee the absolute impregnability of the Internet network and therefore the violation of data through fraudulent access to them by third parties.
Accuracy and veracity of the data
The user guarantees that the personal data provided through the different forms are true, being obliged to communicate any changes to them. Likewise, the user guarantees that all the information provided corresponds to their real situation, that it is up-to-date and accurate. In addition, the user undertakes to keep their data updated at all times, being solely responsible for the inaccuracy or falsity of the data provided and for the damages that may be caused to PACKAGING WORLD GROUPE & ASSOCIATES, SL as the owner of the website. www.packagingworldgroup.com
Acceptance and consent
The consent given, both for the treatment and for the transfer of the data of the interested parties, is revocable at any time by communicating it to PACKAGING WORLD GROUPE & ASSOCIATES, SL in the terms established in this Policy for the exercise of the rights mentioned above. This revocation will in no case be retroactive.
PACKAGING WORLD GROUPE & ASSOCIATES, SL reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence, as well as industry practices. Last updated: 03/01/2022
In accordance with the LSSICE, PACKAGING WORLD GROUPE & ASSOCIATES, SL does not carry out SPAM practices therefore, it does not send commercial emails that have not been previously requested or authorized by the user. Consequently, in all the communications that the provider will receive, the user has the possibility of canceling their express consent to receive our communications.